About Marriage Capsule
Click on any of the headings below for more information.
What is Marriage Capsule?
Marriage Capsule is an interactive (includes quizzes, tasks, challenges, videos etc) e-learning marriage course that will change your life!
- The 7-step method is designed to give you the tools you need to reconnect with each other and make a U-turn towards a better future together.
- Even if you haveunderlying fears of divorce, unfaithfulness, or falling out of love; or a niggling feeling that resentment is starting to build because your needs aren’t being met, Marriage Capsule can help you identify and address the real problems. Investing in your marriage is crucial – and we’ve got the tools to do it brilliantly.
- The Marriage Capsuleprogram will take you on an adventurous journey of discovery. It is easy to do, interactive and you will score points along the way, with the chance to ultimately be recognized in the International Marriage Hall of Fame!
- Competing with other couples from around the world on your laptop, tablet, cellphone or pc, just adds that extra element of excitement to the process.
Who is Marriage Capsule for?
- Engaged couples
- Couples that have been married for 10, 20 or 50 years.
- First marriage
- Second marriages
- Troubled marriages
- Happy marriages
This course is designed for people who are in it for the long haul.
- Does your partner truly understand what makes you tick?
- What you need to feel valued, heard and supported?
- Is your marriage everything you expected?
- Do you wonder if you perhaps married the wrong person?
- Are you ready to give up on your marriage?
- Or are you simply looking for ways to enrich your marriage?
Every marriage has its ups and downs, but staying committed and having a big picture goal for your life together is a mentality that can be cultivated.
By working through the Marriage Capsule’s 7-step method, you will gain invaluable insights into your partner’s (and your own!) way of thinking, loving, and caring for each other.
You will learn how to do marriage better.
This is the “how to” guide that you should have been given on your wedding day.
How does it work?
- In each level that you work through, you will get information to read, animationvideos to watch, and as you complete quizzes and challenges, you will earn badges and score points along the way.
- Some levels also include special printablesand action
- There are 27 different badges you can earn, including the Commitment badge, Overachiever badge, Vision badge, Respect badge, Detective badge, Cheerleader badge, Superhero badge, Bravery badge, Blush badge, Go Girl badge, Superman badge, Steamy Session badge, Sexy Lover badge and Fun badge.
- As you score points in each level, you will compete on a global leaderboard. You will, for example, see when John and Sue from Sweden overtake you and might decide to tackle another challenge to outperform them.
Important: All the content is interactive – this is not your typical mundane marriage course that drains the life out of you and bores you to tears. It’s a method that will empower you as a couple to take small steps back to greatness.
If you’re looking to be inspired, then this is what you should be signing up for!
Two of the main highlights in Marriage Capsule:
LOFS temperament test
An important part of the 7-step method is the LOFS temperament test, which will help you understand yourself and your partner better.
- This will give you that “Aha” moment where you could never understand why you feel a certain way for no good reason, or perhaps why your partner is acting in a certain way you don’t understand.
- The questionnaire will determine your main temperament(Lake, Ocean, Fountain or Snow), secondary temperament and your unique combination.
- You might be a FountainOceanand your partner a LakeSnow. What does this mean? More importantly, after you find out that you are indeed different, how do you do life together?
International Marriage Hall of Fame
You can only do one level at a time and as soon as you’ve completed a level, the next one will unlock until all seven levels have been completed, which will give you the honor to be inducted into the International Marriage Hall of Fame!
- The International Marriage Hall of Fame recognizes couples who have completed all seven levels of the Marriage Capsule course.
- These couples have contributed significantly to the well-being of their marriage and their family. They have contributed to creating a positive legacy of family and healthy relationships. The International Marriage Hall of Fame is administered by Marriage Capsule and hosted on their website.
- Couples who receive this recognition will be official members and mentioned in the Hall of Fame. Membership benefits include an official certificate, official recognition for the couple on the site as well as a badge that can be used in personal profiles if they choose to showcase their participation in this initiative.
What will I learn in each level?
Level 1 – Is marriage worth it?
- Discover your ‘why’. Is your marriage worth it?
- The Commitment Challenge
- How to start finding joy and satisfaction in your marriage
- 6 Reasons why marriage is a good idea for you
- The formula for successful relationships
- Stop believing lies and uncover myths and truths in marriage
- Exclusive: Your own EXPECTATION MANAGER!
- How to deal with the past
- Create your own Vision Statement! (printables)
Level 2 – LOFS Temperaments
- Making sense of you, me and life together
- What are temperaments all about
- Is there an ideal temperament I need to have?
- Uncover your own temperament: Ocean, Lake, Snow or Fountain
- Get to know your partner’s temperament and understand them better
- See what life at home looks like with each temperament
- Learn how to cope with your differences and do life together
- Discover the 5 rules to coping better with marriage stressors
- Your temperament in communication will be revealed in Level 5
- Your temperament in sex will be revealed in Level 6
Level 3 – A man’s biggest need – Respect him
- This level is for the ladies only
- Find the way to your man’s heart
- The Crazy Cycle
- Quiz: Do you respect your husband?
- Understand why respecting your man is crucial
- Learn how he wants to feel and experience your respect
- Practical ideas and inspiration to making him your superhero
Level 4 – A woman’s biggest need – Love her
- This level is for men only
- Happy wife, happy life! Easier said than done. Find out how to achieve this.
- There are millions of things your wife wants, but one thing she really needs. Find out what that one thing is.
- Are you a superhero? Take our test!
- Your wife’s 6 love-needs
- 5 Easy and practical ways you can show and express love
- Become a pro – next level tips
Level 5 – The art of communication
- Your LOFS profile in communication. How do an Ocean, a Lake, a Fountain and a Snow communicate?
- Why communication skills are important
- Learning the art of everyday conversations
- Tools for sparking up new conversations
- How to tackle difficult conversation topics
- 7 Communication killers
- Exclusive: How to create your own “SAFE SPACE COMMUNICATION CAPSULE” (printable)
Level 6 – Good sex matters
- You and your partners’ LOFS profiles in sex! What kind of a lover is an Ocean, a Lake, a Fountain and a Snow?
- Insights from a Sexologists’ couch
- Common sexual problems
- Interesting sex facts
- For her: How to boost your orgasm!
- For him: How to boost your orgasm!
- Kick-starting the fun – 3 Activities (printables)
Level 7 – Designing a great marriage
- All you need to design a great marriage
- Quick quiz: Does your marriage need a creative boost?
- How to make your marriage more fun
- Practical plans to create an exciting marriage (printables)
- How to find more “us”-time
- What you are going through is normal! Insights to understand the different stages of marriage
- 7 Everyday love habits (printable)
- Prayer plan for your marriage (printable)
Why should I do Marriage Capsule?
There are no amicable divorces and no matter what the world sells you on how okay it is, it’s not. Working towards a great marriage is possible. It will take commitment, grace and lots of love, but it is what’s required.
Divorce becomes a choice when couples do marriage wrong and in the process, lose their respect and love for one another. Couples don’t always commit to taking good enough care of their marriage.
The highs are really high and the lows are extremely low. The good news is that most will come out on the other side if they stick it out and put their family first.
Marriage will give you a lifelong partner. Someone to go home to after a long day. A witness to your life. Someone that holds you when you feel your heart breaks and someone you can share your joys and victory with.
We were never designed to do life by ourselves. We are made to love, cry and do life in all seasons. But it is true that two is always better than one. It’s great to know someone has your back, someone is cheering for you, someone thinks the world is better with you in it.
You deserve to have someone like that and be someone like that.
Investing in your marriage is a choice. A choice that you need to make continuously.
What to do if I’m alone in this?
To successfully work on one’s marriage, both the husband and wife should be committed to achieving a common goal. However, it is definitely not the end of the world if one party does not want to cooperate or doesn’t want to admit that there might be problems or concerns. No sincere, loving effort will ever be in vain. The healing process might just take longer. If your partner isn’t ready or willing to work on your marriage, you should find a good mentor or counselor who can guide you through the process.
- Focus your thoughts on the eventual outcome of the process and not the lack of cooperation from an unwilling partner.
- Make an effort to change your behaviour towards your partner and focus on the behaviour that you would like to see from both parties. If you want to work on your marriage, commit to taking the lead by telling yourself “this starts with me”.
- Even if it seems as if your efforts aren’t working, determination is important.
- Furthermore, it will be encouraging if you know that there are many people praying for your personal growth and self-discovery as well as your marriage. Consider seeking prayer support from friends and family members that you trust.
- After everything is said and done,our trust remains in God to perform miracles.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee
We want to invite you to put the Marriage Capsule method to the test. There is no risk. We offer you a 14-day money back guarantee. If you complete the course and did not find any value in it, let us know and you’ll get a complete refund. We believe in the method that much.
We all want to change the world. Mother Theresa said: “If you want to change the world, start at home. You can make a difference.”
As the proverb says:
“When there is love in a marriage, there is harmony in a home; when there is harmony in a home, there is contentment in the community; when there is contentment in the community, there is prosperity in a nation; when there is prosperity in a nation, there is peace in the world.” – Chinese proverb
Marriage is simple; You decide, you stick to it, you work on it, you enjoy the fruits of your love and labor. Marriage is beautiful. Marriage is sacred. And marriage is totally worth it.
“A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but there’s less of you.” – Margaret Atwood
Note: Marriage Capsule is based on Christian principles