What you will learn in each level:
The “secret sauce” behind Marriage Capsule is the 7 levels. Each level will take you on a unique journey of discovery on a very specific and relevant topic matter.
These 7 levels encapsulate the 7 things your marriage NEED every day! Fall back in love with your marriage as you rediscover your Why, your What and your How…
Level 1 – Is marriage worth it?
- Discover your ‘why’. Is your marriage worth it?
- The Commitment Challenge
- How to start finding joy and satisfaction in your marriage
- 6 Reasons why marriage is a good idea for you
- The formula for successful relationships
- Stop believing lies and uncover myths and truths in marriage
- Exclusive: Your own EXPECTATION MANAGER!
- How to deal with the past
- Create your own Vision Statement! (printables)
Level 2 – LOFS Temperaments
- Making sense of you, me and life together
- What are temperaments all about
- Is there an ideal temperament I need to have?
- Uncover your own temperament: Ocean, Lake, Snow or Fountain
- Get to know your partner’s temperament and understand them better
- See what life at home looks like with each temperament
- Learn how to cope with your differences and do life together
- Discover the 5 rules to coping better with marriage stressors
- Your temperament in communication will be revealed in Level 5
- Your temperament in sex will be revealed in Level 6
Level 3 – A man’s biggest need – Respect him
- This level is for the ladies only
- Find the way to your man’s heart
- The Crazy Cycle
- Quiz: Do you respect your husband?
- Understand why respecting your man is crucial
- Learn how he wants to feel and experience your respect
- Practical ideas and inspiration to making him your superhero
Level 4 – A woman’s biggest need – Love her
- This level is for men only
- Happy wife, happy life! Easier said than done. Find out how to achieve this.
- There are millions of things your wife wants, but one thing she really needs. Find out what that one thing is.
- Are you a superhero? Take our test!
- Your wife’s 6 love-needs
- 5 Easy and practical ways you can show and express love
- Become a pro – next level tips
Level 5 – The art of communication
- Your LOFS profile in communication. How does an Ocean, a Lake, a Fountain and a Snow communicate?
- Why communication skills are important
- Learning the art of everyday conversations
- Tools for sparking up new conversations
- How to tackle difficult conversation topics
- 7 Communication killers
- Exclusive: How to create your own “SAFE SPACE COMMUNICATION CAPSULE” (printable)
Level 6 – Good sex matters
- You and your partners’ LOFS profiles in sex! What kind of a lover is an Ocean, a Lake, a Fountain and a Snow?
- Insights from a Sexologists’ couch
- Common sexual problems
- Interesting sex facts
- For her: How to boost your orgasm!
- For him: How to boost your orgasm!
- Kick-starting the fun – 3 Activities (printables)
Level 7 – Designing a great marriage
- All you need to design a great marriage
- Quick quiz: Does your marriage need a creative boost?
- How to make your marriage more fun
- Practical plans to create an exciting marriage (printables)
- How to find more “us”-time
- What you are going through is normal! Insights to understand the different stages of marriage
- 7 Everyday love habits (printable)
- Prayer plan for your marriage (printable)
A couple of Success Stories:
This was a wonderful journey! Although we are married for 36 years already, we still learnt a lot and it was nice to recommend it to our children as well. They subscribed as well and what a joy to be able to discuss and share with each other!! Thank you so much for this great… Read more “MC 100”
Prepared and Excited
We are a newly engaged couple who felt the great importance of all the things we have learned in the past few weeks. We feel even more prepared for marriage and excited for the journey ahead. We are so privileged to have been able to get such a big “headstart” for marriage by learning and… Read more “Prepared and Excited”
Marriage Capsule helped us more than we ever expected!
When we thought that we were at our wits end, a friend suggested we try Marriage Capsule. What a wonderful blessing MC has been and we have been helped more than we expected. MC hit all the right buttons and helped us to understand what we were experiencing. Thank you MC for helping us to… Read more “Marriage Capsule helped us more than we ever expected!”
We really enjoyed the course, even though we struggled to keep up with the time frame. We were able to catch up when we could. We learnt a lot about each other and it forced us to look at ourselves and our marriage. We will use this course to improve communication, respect and love for… Read more “Worth while”
Thank you Marriage Capsule!
Our journey started with an advert we heard on the radio… We did not spent too much time wondering, and enrolled in the course very excitedly! The course was very insightful and gave us the opportunity to rediscover one another, and to have discussions that we would never have had, if it was not for… Read more “Thank you Marriage Capsule!”